• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pen Pal wanted

Hi all i am interested in getting to know other christians and sharing my faith and thoughts on all things God. I dont really care where you are at in God or in the world i would just like to make some new contacts because you never know what Christ might do when we encourage each other. So if anyone who reads this has some time to drop a line to an Aussie guy please feel free to reply.

God Bless,
appius

Hey appius! It is so nice to meet you. I love meeting new people, and especially other Christians. God bless you brother! Really, I mean, I love to speak blessings over people. So I pray that God would bless you in everything you do. That you would be guided by Him always, and walk with joy everyday. That you would allow Him to be your strength in what He has planned for you. I pray that you could seek His face daily, and find Him. May God bless you abundantly.
Thank you Jesus!

God Bless you appius, and I hope you make many friends here at talkjesus.

Sis in Christ:love:
Lnrobar

lou

hey mate

Hey mate great to meet you and hopefully get to know a little better! Let me know if you ever need a friend to talk to!! Let me know! Laura

Hi there aapius ^^

wow youre a bit too far from where I am! jaja
God bless you lots on everything you do ^^

blessings!!!

your sis

patty

tambourine_dancer said:
cOunT me IN! pWen... i loVe mEetIng fRom othEr cOutnry... cyA... GOd bLeSs---jEL

Cool, Pm me if you have a chance.

Also thanks again to everyone for replying to my thread its always a pleasure to meet new people in Gods familiy!

Reply to appius

I hope we can become friends & encourage, inspire, & pray for each other.

When you say penpal, do you mean writing & sending notes & letters through the mail or through the computer?

Please give me address information either way.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
iamjcs (I AM Jesus Christ'S)

appius said:
Hi all i am interested in getting to know other christians and sharing my faith and thoughts on all things God. I dont really care where you are at in God or in the world i would just like to make some new contacts because you never know what Christ might do when we encourage each other. So if anyone who reads this has some time to drop a line to an Aussie guy please feel free to reply.

God Bless,
appius
Cool :) i guess we're already pals through Christ. just PM me

penpals

That would be cool. You can also reach me through my email, i check my emails etc. a little more frequently than i do my private messages...

Hey appius:) Welcoming you in the wonderful name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:) Dont worry my friend, you'll be making loads and loads and loads of new friends on here!
Your my brother in christ and im really looking forward to getting to know you:)

God bless you!!!!
Nikki

Hey guys,

thanks for all your replies to my thread! i have not been on TJ for sometime as i am currently on holidays and unable to get to the PC to check these things. I would love to make all of your aquaintences as soon as i return home after my summer break which wont be till late february. Also i must note (as this is in the soulmate forum) that since i wrote this thread God has given me a beautiful girlfriend with whom i am very happy. Im not saying that anyone who has replied has such intentions i just wanted to clear up that things had changed for me.

So if anyone can wait for a possibly delayed reply then i would love to hear more from you!

God Bless!

Appius

fellowship of the faith

Hey appius, guess we could all use christian encouragement and fellowship and sometimes it helps that it's not next door. Count me in, i'd love to make another friend...

victorygirl

g'day! im alwayse willing to make new friends, especially Christian ones. its so great to know that there's people that feel the same way you do on the other side of the world. It's kinda random, but this kid in my school just moved to the uss from Aus. and he happened to have a pet kangaroo. is that normal??? Just wonderin' See Ya. Gbu!

-cg4C

Lets stick together

Hey Hey Hey you are right its very good for christians to encourage eachother and keep in contact with eachother, like me I was raised in a christian family but I did not recieve jesus until 2006 june and its been great but yeah we should all get to know eachother so just drop a note whenever.

ONE BIG FAMILY