• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Pen Pal anyone?

Hello everyone I have wanted a Pen pal for the longest time, especially a christian one and hopefully from another country other than my own (Australia) and has to be female, my boyfriend says :p and also between the age of 16 - 20 I know this seems picky haha but hopefully I can find one today! I would like to send letters through the mail, Okay so more about me, I am 18 years old, i work with perfume, I love makeup, clothes, hair, and everything girly, I love asking questions and discussing things to do with myself, I love writing and receiving letters, and of course I love Jesus. I have black hair, pale skin and am medium height, if you are interested as I hope you are please contact me by email ([email protected]) with your location, age and some of your interests :) thankyou so much!! I can't wait to finally get a pen pal so we can walk in our faith of jesus together, wooh :D

Hello. I didn't want to email you because well...I'm 28, but I think it would be fun to have another penpal

I enjoy writing letters and getting them.

so let me know.

~Jen~ aka G4G