• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Paul

Paul was chosen by the Lord Jesus to bring in the Gospel of Grace.

God reveal many Mysteries that were not reveal to the apostles.

God through Paul establish the Body of Christ which consisted of all Christians, or members with Christ as the Head.

Loyal
Paul was specifically appointed to the Gentiles (anyone who isn't a Jew).

Rom 11:13; But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,
1 Tim 2:7; For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying) as a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
Gal 2:7; But on the contrary, seeing that I had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised

That last verse could be re-written as ... I taught the gospel for the Gentiles, Peter taught the Jews.

Paul was specifically appointed to the Gentiles (anyone who isn't a Jew).

Rom 11:13; But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,
1 Tim 2:7; For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying) as a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
Gal 2:7; But on the contrary, seeing that I had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised

That last verse could be re-written as ... I taught the gospel for the Gentiles, Peter taught the Jews.

Not exactly. yes He was the apostle to the gentile but He tried very hard to teach the The Gospel of Grace to the Jews and was met with much resistance.

Interestingly The Jews (believers) did not drop the Law but infact were very zealous for it. the reason is they believed Jesus would return right way. Therfore the promises which were given to their fathers would be accomplished.
Yes they were waiting for the reign of their King; which is The 2nd Coming; They didn't anticipate another 2000 year.

Paul showed us that the Law condemns. He taught Saved by Grace through Faith which knocked out the Law.

He also said Jesus was a minister to the circumcision and not to the uncircumcised.