• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Parachute Band .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Has anyone ever heard of the Parachute band ? If not , you should check them out . They are pretty good ! Just talking . Mike :computer:

This band is from Australia ! We have allot of members from Australia here at talkjesus . Nobody ever heard of the Parachute band ? Wow . :confused: Mike .... Maybe they stink and I don't know it . :eek:mg: lol

Mike,

Yep I have heard of the Parchute Band..... :confused: maybe it is an old guy thing???????oh, I mean aged guy,.....ah elder? no, wise, ? ........Oh, I don't know, all I know is I have heard them and like them too, but I haven't heard anything from them in a couple of years. Do they have something new out?

God Bless you

Terry

So ummmm... that means I am young ... right... right Oh well I thought it was worth a try lol !!!

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

So you guys dreaming the dreams also .....jk lol I am a little silly today sorry Love ya both lol! lol ok I will stop now lol

Jesuslovesu said:
So ummmm... that means I am young ... right... right Oh well I thought it was worth a try lol !!!

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

So you guys dreaming the dreams also .....jk lol I am a little silly today sorry Love ya both lol! lol ok I will stop now lol
If I could get out of my rocking chair , well I would .... I guess i'll go take a nap . Mary .... have you seen the ben gay ? lol :love: :boy_hug: Mike

i luv parachute band, they came to our church in south africa this year thats hw i got to know them, they are tight. and Mike, arent they from New Zealand? I love their recent CD Technicolor, Track 11 just blows me away and the first 1 "come to the River".

PARACHUTE BAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:singing: