• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Our Country Needs Your Prayers

Administrator
Staff Member
Headed In The Wrong Direction At Warp Speed

Dear Friend,

God has blessed our country more than any nation on earth. But it seems today as though we are completely adrift—politically, morally, and spiritually. At age 62, I’ve lived long enough to learn that no political party or politician is the answer. The only hope for this country is Almighty God and His Son. We can’t sit idly by any longer.

I have heard from people all over America who say, “I wish there was something we could do.” Well, there is.

In 2016, I plan to hold prayer rallies in all 50 states. I believe God has called us to this. We’re naming it the Decision America Tour. …
Read the rest of the letter »

Preparations for the Decision America Tour are already underway. Sign up to be part of your state’s prayer team.

Read More
Share Article

Active

RJ

Headed In The Wrong Direction At Warp Speed

Dear Friend,

God has blessed our country more than any nation on earth. But it seems today as though we are completely adrift—politically, morally, and spiritually. At age 62, I’ve lived long enough to learn that no political party or politician is the answer. The only hope for this country is Almighty God and His Son. We can’t sit idly by any longer.

I have heard from people all over America who say, “I wish there was something we could do.” Well, there is.

In 2016, I plan to hold prayer rallies in all 50 states. I believe God has called us to this. We’re naming it the Decision America Tour. …
Read the rest of the letter »

Preparations for the Decision America Tour are already underway. Sign up to be part of your state’s prayer team.

Read More
Share Article
Didn't know about this! Thanks I signed up!
The best we can do is be prepared for the coming onslaught by the left and Radical Jihad-ism! Pray for the best and prepare for the worst, know enough of the end times theology that you can and know that God's grace is sufficient!