• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Other ways to tithing other then tithing by money?

Is there other ways of tithing?

• Total voters
Is there other ways of tithing?
Of course there are. By doing what God says day by day . or in missions or in ministries. its all giving back to god for the talents he gives you . EX: i have to talent to dance so i dance for god & not let that talent lay to waste.

In the main forum that I am a member of, we were talking about tithing recently. It seems to me that most people there agreed that monetary gifts to the church is nessesary as a tithe but we should also be glad to give to other organizations (monetarily as well as through our time and resources). I don't think I would call things tithing other than monetary gifts to the church but I feel strongly[/u] that giving in other ways is just as important.
:ip:

I guess I think of 'tithing' as gifts to the church in the amount of 10% or more of what you have earned. I would call other gifts to the church and other organizations by names other than tithing.
:ip: