• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Open invitation to all people

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
John 12:32
And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

Sounds like Jesus give us ALL a open invitation, does that sound correct to you?

Loyal
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess.... sounds like they were all eventually drawn to Him

Loyal
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess.... sounds like they were all eventually drawn to Him
Hi Brad ,
Here is another take on this scripture .
Every Knee will bow.
This means Every Knee which means, satan, demons, antichrist, those who refuse Jesus. They All Will Bow unto the name of Jesus.

Blessings to you and your family

Loyal
Hi Brad ,
Here is another take on this scripture .
Every Knee will bow.
This means Every Knee which means, satan, demons, antichrist, those who refuse Jesus. They All Will Bow unto the name of Jesus.

You dont think we will bow? You think only evil will bow to Jesus?

Loyal
Quite Funny Sir,
Now why would you ask a born again believer this? Of course we do now and always will.

You mentioned
sounds like they were all eventually drawn to Him

I was adding another view to that statement.

Loyal
My point as well Sir, is they won't be drawn to but Forced to, even if they don't want to.

Point Being its that way now.
When a believer is in a spiritual battle, they (evil) Will have to bow their knee to the name of Jesus.

Sure maybe not right away, but ultimately if the believer stands strong, they have no choice but to bow unto the name of Jesus and ultimately the Written word of God.

Blessings

Loyal
I was hoping so
Quite Funny Sir,
Now why would you ask a born again believer this? Of course we do now and always will.

You mentioned
sounds like they were all eventually drawn to Him

I was adding another view to that statement.

Thats good! Its just I noticed that everyone in your list was bad. Wasnt sure of what you were saying. He will draw all to Him, some eager to bow to Him, and also hug Him, and others simply bow in submission to His authority, albeit grudgingly (like those in your list).

Loyal
I was hoping so

Thats good! Its just I noticed that everyone in your list was bad. Wasnt sure of what you were saying. He will draw all to Him, some eager to bow to Him, and also hug Him, and others simply bow in submission to His authority, albeit grudgingly (like those in your list).
Amen Sir,
I wanted to add that because far to many believers fail to grasp that if they waver not, in the end, the enemy will have to take a knee unto Jesus as you get the victory.
Key is to Stand.
Thank you
Blessings unto you and your family