• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

One in Christ Jesus

Staff Member
"In those days and in that time, declares the LORD, the people of Israel and the people of Judah shall come together, weeping as they come, and they shall seek the LORD their God. Jeremiah 50:4 ESV

In today’s reading, Jeremiah prophesies about the glorious homecoming of the Jews at the overthrow of Babylon. As the people of Judah return home, they will weep and seek the Lord their God. It’s a beautiful picture of the various tribes coming together as one people.

In John 17:11, Jesus prayed, “I am no longer in the world, but they (those whom the Father had given Him) are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.”

God’s plan has always been for His people to come together and be one. Few Christians would dispute this. But it’s much more difficult in practice. Do you know the name of the pastor of the church across the street from yours? When is the last time you served with believers who don’t share your theology?

Don’t wait for something catastrophic to occur before bonding with fellow believers. They are your brothers and sisters in Christ. Love them now.

Prayer: /father, may Your Body be one, even as You are one with Jesus and the Holy Spirit.