• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

One group: "I Chose you before the Cosmos", "I Knew You" Another: "I NEVER Knew you". "I do not know you"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Yes He did say: I chose you and ordain you before the foundations of The Cosmos. [ I knew your name, I knew what color you were going to be], I knew what country and what city you would be born in, I knew you, I knew every tear you would shed, I knew what every lonely hour you would have. Every heart beat you would have. Every foot step you would have, and I knew every hair strand on your very head and call them by name. "I knew You"! Every breath that you would take! "I knew you"! Because I AM you Maker, I shape you and form every being of you before you was even "Born"! "I AM your Maker! I know you.

"I tell you, myfriends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you who you should fear: Fear him who after your body has been killed, has the authority to throw you into hell, Yes, I tell you, fear him,. Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid, you are worth more than many sparrows."

"I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledges before the angels of God. But whoever disowns me before others will be disowned before the angels of God. And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of God will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."

Yes He did say: "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord. Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? [ they were asking a question, then He answered their question "Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never KNEW YOU, [even before the beginning of time] depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness! [ even their evangelistic works was a work of lawlessness].
"Later the other virgins arrived and said, 'Lord, lord, open the door for us'! But he replies 'Truly I tell you, I Do Not KNOW You." 'Jesus Never Knew them'! for Jesus cannot lie! He spoke plainly, 'so there is no mistakes of interpretations' "Jesus only Knows the ones that His Father has given Him" And all of the rest, Jesus does not Know Them, He does not even know their names, for He never "KNEW Them" even from the "Foundations of The world". and They do not know Him, but only from what they have heard. and Neither is God their Father no matter how many times they may think.

(Psalm 5:5)
"The foolish shall not stand in thy sight; thou hatest all workers of iniquity"

(John 10)

"I am the good shepherd, and I Know my sheep. and my sheep know me" just as the Father knows me and I know the Father and I lay down my life for the sheep."
"Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name testify about me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice, I Know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

And it is a shame That many of The "True Children of God' do not know this truth and believe it. For it is written in plain sight for His true "Children to see" for He would not have Them ignorant of this truth. They do not know The Capacity of LOVE He has for them from the 'Foundations of the world'. and you have nothing to do with it whatsoever. "if only you could grasp this truth" "come out from among them" This is not referring to your "Salvation" you have gone beyond that! It is referring to Your "Sanctification into Holiness". That words cannot express. words cannot not express "The Sanctication". Your process did not begin until you received The "Holy Spirit" of God. You have been trap to long in the "Circle" come out from among them.

For those who have the "EARS" to hear. "Come out from among them" You only have one shepherd and one guide, "Trust Him" stop listen to lies.:pensive: