• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Obey, Love, Turn

Staff Member
"And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live. Deuteronomy 30:6 NKJV

In Deuteronomy 30, Moses calls the Israelites (and by extension, you and other believers) to make a wholehearted commitment to the Lord God.

In verse 2, you’re called to obey the Lord with your all. You don’t just give lip service to the Lord God, maker of heaven and earth. Instead, you obey Him. In verse 6, you’re called to love the Lord with your all. Moses echoes what he said in 10:16 and foreshadows what Paul goes on to say in Romans 2:29.

In verse 10, you’re called to turn to the Lord with your all. This is after turning away from any and all known sin. In verses 11-14, you see the possibility and proximity of this call to wholehearted commitment to the Lord God.

In verses 15-18, you’re given two options: life or death. In verses 19-20, you receive the final challenge to choose life and wholeheartedly commit yourself to the Lord God.

Prayer: Lord, You want me to choose You wholeheartedly every day of my life. You don’t want me to merely survive, but to thrive.