• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Nothing Compares to Jesus

Staff Member
Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ Philippians 3:8

What does it mean to "know" Jesus? You might think that it simply means knowing that a carpenter from Galilee named Jesus died on a cross, and that God accepted His sacrifice as payment for humanity's sins. But is that all Jesus was? A good man? An enlightened teacher? An anointed miracle-worker?

No. Jesus was far, far more. Before time began, He shared incomparable glory with God His Father in heaven (John 17:5). He is the eternal Word who is with God and who is God--and who created everything in the entire universe (John 1:1-3). He is the express image of God in all His glory (Hebrews 1:3). When John saw Jesus in heaven in His full magnificence and power, he was overcome with awe and fell down at His feet as one dead (Revelation 1:13-17).

To know Jesus is to know Him as God. If you could see Him for even a moment as John saw Him, you would agree that everything in this world is worth very little compared to the precious privilege of knowing Jesus.

Prayer: Dear Jesus, help me to know You, to truly know You for who You are--the immortal Son of God, God in the flesh.