Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Not so new member...

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Angelofthelord777, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Hi Everyone,

My name is Angela, and I am from Arizona. I joined a while back, but haven't had the time to really sit and chat or email much. I've been pretty busy working and all. I am a single parent of three (only one left at home... :D ), and a grandma of two. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind, and I am helpless without Him. I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything before. I will try to be better :lol:. I work a lot and sometimes I am so exausted that I don't do much on my day off. I do try to check my email every day, so if you really need to talk to me that might be your best bet. Well I gotta run, God Bless you all!!![/b]

2. Welcome and hope you enjoy coming here often, please make comments on topics, we would love to see what you have to say.

3. Message from Pastor Mukhia Gideon

My name is Angela, and I am from Arizona. I joined a while back, but haven't had the time to really sit and chat or email much. I've been pretty busy working and all. I am a single parent of three (only one left at home... :D ), and a grandma of two. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, & mind, and I am helpless without Him. I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything before. I will try to be better :lol:. I work a lot and sometimes I am so exausted that I don't do much on my day off. I do try to check my email every day, so if you really need to talk to me that might be your best bet. Well I gotta run, God Bless you

2004 August 10

Dear Angela!
    I'm a Pastor. How can I pray for you and your family. Please let me know.
    Thanks!
    Pastor Mukhia Gideon

[/u]

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)