Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

North Korea Nuclear War

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Chad, Sep 5, 2017.

?

Should United States act first militarily against North Korea?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Should United States act first militarily against North Korea?

Sent from a mobile device
  2. Absolutely not. The situation at the moment is very dangerous, with the lives of millions in the potentially under threat.

Beginning military action would guarantee that thousands of civilians in North Korea, South Korea and Japan would be lost. North Korea may inevitably be overpowered, but any military strategy would have to take Chinese response into account.

I cannot see any scenario in which military action does not end in disaster.

Praying for the wisdom of leaders on all sides, and for some way to open dialogue between N Korea and the rest of the world.

Fragrant Grace likes this.
  3. Greetings brother @Chad

I agree with @Hekuran...the loss of life and associated risks of initiating an attack would be colossal.

I would guess a counter attack on South Korea would be inevitable

In fact for years Japan and South Korea have effectively deterred continued threats of war by North Korea despite being 'dangerously close' bordering nations. So surely America can do the same...seek to deter war rather than heat the situation up even more.

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
    Luke 11:12

4. And I will bring calamity upon them,
    Even My fierce anger,’ declares the LORD,
    ‘And I will send out the sword after them
    Until I have consumed them.

5. Well, although I voted no, it really depends of the action taken. Some actions are too late to act upon afterwords, sending in some massive computer virus or detonating an EMP bomb to disable their military when intell points to a major attack on us would be preferable. Even this action could cause some deaths by accident but it would keep a much larger death toll from occurring.