• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

No Room

Staff Member
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 NLT

Fear is humanity’s standard default. Whenever bad things happen, fear gets called up to the majors. If you find yourself fearful, it’s common, and you’re normal. God doesn’t want you to be normal.

He wants to transform what keeps you up at night into a willingness to let Him take care of things. Imagine getting a new appliance. Plug it in, but it doesn’t work. Do you automatically think, great, all I have is a paperweight! Maybe you pick up your phone and call the appliance store. Prayer is a little bit like that. It’s the call you make when concerns, anxiety, and fear show up uninvited and suggest life doesn’t work.

Fear doesn’t stay in the same place where faith is found. If your prayer demonstrates faith, then fear has to leave. It has no choice because you can’t be concerned about the future and absolutely believe God has it taken care of at the same time.

Prayer: Dear God, send fear on a one-way trip away from my soul. Remind me that You are worth trusting and that, when I do, I have nothing to fear.