• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

No place else to put this...

I couldn't find a help/tech part of the forum, sorry.
I want to ask how I reply to private messages/conversations? People message me & I can't find a reply button nor do I see a 'send message' to option on people's profiles.
Do I have too few a posts to message users back yet? I wouldn't like people to think I was ignoring them.

Staff Member
Greetings,

there is a reply button / label and post button / label as well.
Usually you can reply by writing your reply as you would here on the forums and post when done. Clicking the reply button quotes the message you are replying to [ i think? ]

Not sure about the number of posts you do or don't need before being able to enter conversations. It has changed once or twice over the years and i have to admit that i am unaware of the present requirements if there are any.

I shall ask the Staff members to assist here [USERGROUP=4]@Moderating[/USERGROUP] and also the Admin @Chad

It may be that you overlooked something? What are you using to do your online stuff with? Phone, Tablet or PC?
Try again and please let us know how you go.

Bless you ....><>

Greetings,

there is a reply button / label and post button / label as well.
Usually you can reply by writing your reply as you would here on the forums and post when done. Clicking the reply button quotes the message you are replying to [ i think? ]

Not sure about the number of posts you do or don't need before being able to enter conversations. It has changed once or twice over the years and i have to admit that i am unaware of the present requirements if there are any.

I shall ask the Staff members to assist here [USERGROUP=4]@Moderating[/USERGROUP] and also the Admin @Chad

It may be that you overlooked something? What are you using to do your online stuff with? Phone, Tablet or PC?
Try again and please let us know how you go.

Bless you ....><>

I just have, 'star' 'markunread' 'leave' options at the top.. And report post and like/heart button at the bottom.. No reply/post button at all. And no quote,reply,preview BOX like the one I'm writing in now. I am using my phone.. Online.
Very strange.

Staff Member
I just have, 'star' 'markunread' 'leave' options at the top.. And report post and like/heart button at the bottom.. No reply/post button at all. And no quote,reply,preview BOX like the one I'm writing in now. I am using my phone.. Online.
Very strange.

Greetings,

I shall tag the Staff and Admin again [USERGROUP=4]@Moderating[/USERGROUP] @Chad

Bless you ....><>

Administrator
Staff Member
Look at the bottom right of any post. Just like you're posting already, that's how you post or reply.
I couldn't find a help/tech part of the forum, sorry.
I want to ask how I reply to private messages/conversations? People message me & I can't find a reply button nor do I see a 'send message' to option on people's profiles.
Do I have too few a posts to message users back yet? I wouldn't like people to think I was ignoring them.

There's an undisclosed minimum number of posts required in forums by new members before they gain access to sending or replying to private conversations.

Look at the bottom right of any post. Just like you're posting already, that's how you post or reply.

There's an undisclosed minimum number of posts required in forums by new members before they gain access to sending or replying to private conversations.

That makes sense now, it would be a great idea to let your admin team know about this at the very least, if you don't want it to be known on the forum.
Thank you for getting back to us.