• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

No Obama Third Term

Administrator
Staff Member
From ACLJ

President Obama is trying to force his failed foreign policy on our next President.

He's trying to create a third term for his failures and weakness.

The very week that ISIS - the Islamic State - beheaded 21 Egyptian Christians, President Obama sent an "Authorization for the Use of Military Force" to Congress that would restrict our nation's fight against ISIS.

Even worse, it would tie the hands of the next president - a flawed strategy that would remain in place even after President Obama leaves office.

President Obama is trying to ban the full power of our military from the battlefield, and he's set a deadline for retreat and defeat.

ISIS keeps advancing, killing Christians in Iraq, Syria, and now Libya. ISIS killed another American, a young woman. Now is not the time to tie our hands.

We're mobilizing our resources on Capitol Hill to send a clear message: Say no to President Obama's failed policies.

Sign Our Petition: Defend America: Don't Limit Our Next President.

Jay Sekulow
ACLJ Chief Counsel

Loyal
From ACLJ

President Obama is trying to force his failed foreign policy on our next President.

He's trying to create a third term for his failures and weakness.

The very week that ISIS - the Islamic State - beheaded 21 Egyptian Christians, President Obama sent an "Authorization for the Use of Military Force" to Congress that would restrict our nation's fight against ISIS.

Even worse, it would tie the hands of the next president - a flawed strategy that would remain in place even after President Obama leaves office.

President Obama is trying to ban the full power of our military from the battlefield, and he's set a deadline for retreat and defeat.

ISIS keeps advancing, killing Christians in Iraq, Syria, and now Libya. ISIS killed another American, a young woman. Now is not the time to tie our hands.

We're mobilizing our resources on Capitol Hill to send a clear message: Say no to President Obama's failed policies.

Sign Our Petition: Defend America: Don't Limit Our Next President.

Jay Sekulow
ACLJ Chief Counsel

2 Chronicles 7:14 NLT
Then if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land.

I think if we as the body of Christ would do this we could experience some mighty big chasnges through this land.
Blessings
Jim

Active
Luke 9:54 When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, "Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?"
Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Let's call down the spiritual fire of God's grace and mercy to consume false imaginations and bring life.
I'm all in for spirit boots on the ground.
Eat mercy!!!

I'd actually be surprised if Obama leaves office at the end of his last 20 months or so.
I think things are being worked out so he has cause to declare martial law. In which case he sits till he lifts it.

Or if he does leave, he'll pardon all prisoners out of Guantanamo, as he has unrestricted pardon powers at that point, and then he'll give the facility back to Cuba. This way he can say he kept his campaign promise to close the place.

I don't understand why he's not under arrest for treason. When he let al Qaeda leadership, five of them, go in exchange for a deserter held in Afghanistan that should have sealed his fate. But unfortunately it appears acting within the scope of the law for all his infractions that warrant prosecution would be considered racist in nature.

God help us survive till he's out of there. And then God help us if Hillary takes his place.