Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Winken, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Hello eveyone,
    I go by Winken because it represents my 2 last names for short. I would love to get feedback on the meaning of in particular 1:11 and 11:11 that I see on a daily. On the clock, microwave, rewinding something that I've missed while watching on amazon prime or netflix, driving down the street, etc.....it's a spiritual message I believe. I refer to deut. 1:11 alot because often times we have to remind God of His promises. If God said it, then so shall it be.....God is not a man that lie nor the Son of man that he shall repent!!

Sent from a mobile device
  2. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Winken
    Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this Christian online forum.

I'm sure you'll find a few threads on the subject here on the repetitive seeing of the number 1:11 or 11:11.
    Seems quiet a few people see this recurring throughout their day.

I did a little searching for you and came up with the following thread that has a few postings attached to it.

Seeing 11:11 and it's Meaning in the Bible

Once again be welcome!
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

Winken likes this.
  3. Thank you! It's a pleasure to be here.

Sent from a mobile device
  4. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Winken

I hope you enjoy being here.

5. Hello @Winken welcome to the forums. Please share this site with others via social media.

Regarding 1:11 and 11:11, I wouldn't look too much into it. If God wanted to share something with you and your ears are inclined to Him, you will certainly know what He's trying to relay to you.

For fun, I did a quick Google search on "Bible 1:11"

bible 1:11 - Google Search

Lots of important (as all are) bible verses, but some quickly popular ones.

Ephesians 1:11
    In him we were also chosen,a]" having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,

Acts 1:11
    “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)