• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

new to this

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

i have been a christian for a year now, i was definatly born a second time , i get what jesus meant, i feel lost though i want to find christians who are putting god first and trying to follow his will, and being honest, ego and vanity are all i seem to be encountering, church seems to be about man, i want to live in that church of peter where everybody puts all there money in and just supports all mankind with love, feel alone and lost thought i found a freind recently who gets it but because i don't fancy her then she has just disappeared, please enspire me followers of christ, feeling pretty low

james uk

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @james1984
I hope you find the fellowship, and growth in the Lord during your stay here in this Online Christian Community my brother!

You'll find here a varying degree of Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus, as it pertains to their walk with the Lord. I hope you will be able to connect with some who will provide you not only Holy Spirit guidance, but solace as well. For as you have found out it is difficult to find those who profess to be believers putting words to action.

However, while you are here. Look around and open conversation with whom the Holy Spirit within you leads you to.

Once again be welcome to Talk Jesus Brother.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Luke 19:1-10

Loyal
Welcome to the forum @james1984

Our beginnings are in the very lowest places and then as we continue to humble ourselves to the lowest places, God will lift us up:

" For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." Luke 14:11

Welcome to the forum @james1984

Our beginnings are in the very lowest places and then as we continue to humble ourselves to the lowest places, God will lift us up:

" For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." Luke 14:11
thank you for you kind words, and peace be with you, i know what you mean i'm just astounded being new to this , how the word has been corrupted by men, im reading st teresea interior castles at moment i will obtain love through books, and im quiting my business tommorrow, and taking up my cross, maybe the walks alone , but i know that the holy spirit will be my helper, i know there are christians walking on earth who are far beyond my faith, maybe there is a reason, i suppose id like a teacher to talk about god with, and its already nice to talk about spiritual matters on here, god bless you

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi @james1984 welcome to our community! Keep doing what you love to do for the Lord and pray + expect He'll bring godly fellowship into your life. Don't give up brother.

Hi @james1984 welcome to our community! Keep doing what you love to do for the Lord and pray + expect He'll bring godly fellowship into your life. Don't give up brother.
i havn't yesterday i walked away from my business i have no need for any material things anymore , lifes about producing good fruit, love for everybody, i woke up this morning i can hardly look at the light, my eyes have opened wider, praise jesus, and thank you for your support , may god bless you

Loyal
i havn't yesterday i walked away from my business i have no need for any material things anymore , lifes about producing good fruit, love for everybody, i woke up this morning i can hardly look at the light, my eyes have opened wider, praise jesus, and thank you for your support , may god bless you
And may God richly bless you in all things necessary as you continue to walk with and in Him!