• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

New to the site

Hello all,

I'm always on the look out for nice forums to come to and see whats going on and this one looks nice. I'm 24 and from Pennsylvania and rather happy to be here.

Active
Nice image! Although, If I'm honest as vivid as it is I'm glad it's just an image. lol

I hope you like it here. New faces are awesome to see. (Or tigers, they're awesome too.) There are some good conversations if you know where to look.

Sounds like cold country. Myself, I'm ready to move to the Bahamas and I'm down here in North Carolina. :) I can always go swimming or sit under the shade tree. :D

Staff Member
@Julie.S
Welcome aboard Julie with an S.
Glad that you are happy to be here as we are happy to have you here. :)
I hope you find Talk Jesus a nice place where you'll return always for fellowship.
Once again be welcome Julie
C4E
<><