Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

New to the post...

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Natural, Apr 28, 2018.

1. I Love the Lord & I'm seeking to do His Will in & Out of Season. Talk Jesus family Let's us Preach Jesus Christ & Him Crucified & Pray Unceasingly...
    God Bless!

2. @Natural

Welcome to the forum friend. Just keep on seeking that way and He will lead you the right way.
    Give God the glory!

Brad Huber likes this.
  3. Praise God ..I am learning daily how to grow closer in the likeness of my Savior Jesus Christ.Each day we must get a little closer.. I have been on this road with Christ for about 53 years and learning new and exciting truths each day". The main truthe is to understand the Sovereignty of God .all things are purposed to magnify and glorify Him.. He will and has and is using evil for good..not for Him but for you and I to learn how to and how not to..yes. He hates sin but He has proven that he loves you more by the shed blood on the cross to free you from sin.There must be 2 sides to make a choice and He is giving you this and advising good choices .your free will is for learning how to love Him and choosing to do so.. Love Him with all your heart ,soul and might AND your neighbor as yourself . God Bless, Danny

4. Yes amen!

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Natural

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship..

5. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Natural
    A joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    Once again be welcome!
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><