Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Clint Sorrell, Oct 16, 2017.

1. I am a new member here. I have been a follower of Jesus for 12 years. My hope is to learn, glean wisdom, and create positive relationships to be accountable to.

Sent from a mobile device
  2. @Clint Sorrell

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you will find here what you need from God.

3. Sent from a mobile device
  4. Welcome to Talk Jesus Clint!
    A joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online community of Christian believers.

I hope you will find the fellowship and growth in our Lord that you seek.

As far as gleaning wisdom....may I suggest you ask by going to the source of all wisdom, who is God.
    Just remember verse 6 which is the very stipulation that causes many of us to stumble. Trust that He will do what He says.

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. James 1:5-6

And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. Psalm 9:10

Once again be welcome brother.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

5. Glad to have you, let me know if I can be of service!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)