• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, I am a brand-new member of this site and I would just like to say hello to you all. I am a born again Bible believing Christian living in Missouri USA, but originally from Stalybridge in England. please feel free to follow me and become a brand-new friend. I would greatly appreciate that.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Tony Walker
Always a joy when another Brother in Christ Jesus joins this OL Christian Community!

From England to the Show me State! A leap of faith and of cause the love of a woman moves us literally :) in so many different ways!

I read your bio and will pray for you.

Once again be welcome!
YBIC
C4E
<><

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, For You are my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Staff Member
Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, I am a brand-new member of this site and I would just like to say hello to you all. I am a born again Bible believing Christian living in Missouri USA, but originally from Stalybridge in England. please feel free to follow me and become a brand-new friend. I would greatly appreciate that.

Greetings

Bless you ....><>