• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Gig

I have just found this site, and it appears to be great.
I like the rules that all talk should be scriptural, because I live in the understanding that God's word is true.

My favourite Bible verse is Phillipians 2:13
Not in my own strength, for it is God who all the while effectually at work in you - energising amd creating in you the power and desire - both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.

I am a 69 year old male living in Australia

Greetings from up over

My favourite Bible verse is Phillipians 2:13
Not in my own strength, for it is God who all the while effectually at work in you - energising amd creating in you the power and desire - both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.
I am a 69 year old male living in Australia[/QUOTE]

Hello Gig,
Greetings from up over. You have a few years on me, but we are both in the same boat. When you were getting out of diapers I was getting in. I'm new here too. God bless you and make you a blessing to others. They say with the greying of the hair comes wisdom; may God put feet under that one. Fair good brother...DGB

Welcome Gig ! Peace be with you as you fellowship with our Lord at TalkJesus . Mike