• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi everyone. I am new to this type of forum could i get help in the know how of traveling through this type of forum, please. Thanks:confused:

livingforhim said:
Hi everyone. I am new to this type of forum could i get help in the know how of traveling through this type of forum, please. Thanks:confused:

Dear LivingforHim,

Praise our Father for leading you to Talk Jesus! Welcome, LivingforHim! When you are at the home page, please scroll down to the bottom, then click
View Forum Leaders, then you may click one of the moderators, and they will be happy to provide you tech support.

We look forward to fellowship with you in Live Chat!

Your family at Talk Jesus! :boy_hug: LivingforHim :girl_hug:

Welcome livingforHim, This is a great fun site. Just click on what you want to read about and hit "reply" if you would like to respond or start a thread.
God Bless you.

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the board livingforhim :) God bless you.

Please read the FAQ for hepl