• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

New Member Introductions

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello,
I am new to the site. Is there a place for new members to post their introductions? I couldn't find one so here goes. My name is Andrew and I reside in FL. I have been a Christian since May 27th, 1999. I am going to be married next October, Lord willing. She said yes October 17th, 2004. I take care of my father who is 79 and disabled, and work part-time at a pizza place while finishing up my degree in Computer Info Systems at a local community college. I don't sleep much, and I don't eat right, but I have other healthy habits that offset the bad ones. I don't know how that is important but I said it anyway. I love God and I am a sinner. I joined Talk Jesus because I have a full plate and don't have much time to go to church until I finish school. Just looking for a way to communicate with other Christians. See ya.

Andrew:confused:

I found the new member post location. funny how I went right to it after posting mine here. One of those days. :angry:

Baconman said:
Hello,
I am new to the site. Is there a place for new members to post their introductions? I couldn't find one so here goes. My name is Andrew and I reside in FL. I have been a Christian since May 27th, 1999. I am going to be married next October, Lord willing. She said yes October 17th, 2004. I take care of my father who is 79 and disabled, and work part-time at a pizza place while finishing up my degree in Computer Info Systems at a local community college. I don't sleep much, and I don't eat right, but I have other healthy habits that offset the bad ones. I don't know how that is important but I said it anyway. I love God and I am a sinner. I joined Talk Jesus because I have a full plate and don't have much time to go to church until I finish school. Just looking for a way to communicate with other Christians. See ya.

Andrew:confused:
Hey, Baconman! Congratulations on your engagement..I enjoyed reading your introduction and will enjoy fellowship with you anytime at Talk Jesus via sending a message or going to live chat :pizza: :cup: I don't always eat right either..I love my coffee at live chat:thumbs_up Nice to meet you, Andrew!

Hi Andrew, that is so exciting that you just got engaged, Congratulations! Marriage is a wonderful journey that God takes us on.
Welcome to the Forum, I hope you find the fellowship you need.
Take care.
Michele