New Here!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I'm new here, being the son of a minister I have been surrounded by literal fundamental Christians all of my life. Being programmed and indoctrinated to believe everything presented to me about God and Jesus Christ i'm feel that it's time to find out the truth on my own. Perhaps I'll be able to find it here.

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Harold E. Rice
Glad you have found your way here to this online Community of Christian Believers.
Also, glad you didn't wait too long to determine the viability of Jesus Christ on your own :smile:

However, since you've included your post in someone else's introduction thread. I'll go ahead and move it to your own, so that hopefully it will cut down on any confusion.

Once again, be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Harold E. Rice

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship.

Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection?
Job 11:7

.......for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:6

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16