• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

new here

my name is Michael just discovered this place a lot of good stuff here been saved for 20 years just trying to deepen my relationship with god become a better leader

Staff Member
@grateful4grace

Welcome Brother Michael to Talk Jesus!
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Jesus Christ to this online Christian Community of Believers! (A mouthful there) :)

Hope you find the fellowship, guidance, and growth to be who our God wants you to be.

Once again be welcome.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @grateful4grace

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship.

Your user name reminds me of how grateful we all need to befor the Lord's abundant grace and mercy......where would we be without Him

Blessings

Loyal
Glad to have you here Michael! I pray you find joy and peace while browsing through the topics. Please join in a discussion that you enjoy.

ty chad really nice community you have here. cant wait to dig deeper i ask that everybody pray for a revival here in the Northwood's of Wisconsin