• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

New here

Hello, I am new here. I was looking on the internet for a good place online to talk to believers and learn and get strengthened. It took me a long time to find one that I felt comfortable with. I would like this to be a long term process with talking about spiritual issues and things.
I love to read. I have two cats and one dog. I work in a library. I like technology only because it helps you to do things more quickly at times. I love movies. My favorite shows are NCIS, Daredevil, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and Criminal Minds. I hope to be a friend and a blessing and make friends also.

Thank you RJ for the welcome. i've been looking around and reading some posts, especially the one on Pre-trib versus post-trib. Interesting conversation. I don't have enough posts to post so I'm just reading now.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @ontheroadtoemmaus

I hope that you will find TJ both welcoming fulfilling in your growth with our Lord Christ Jesus.
You have many brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus in which to communicate with. May it be fruitful for all.
Once again be welcome.
YBIC
C4E
<><

The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:9