• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

New Here

Boy am I a lost soul?
I've recently been diagnosed HIV + and it is now 2 days before Christmas and I am looking for a place to live...

I've always held my chin up and been self-suffiecient not needing help from anybody. Nor do I now... Financially, that is... BUT!

My mind is a mess with "everything" and things I have felt in every fiber of my being, and been shown, I know to be real!

I spent 3 days in the Nut house for trying to kill myself and anyone that knows me KNOWS I'd not do that! It was a Hallucination induced from Sustiva. Look it up! Anyway...

They called it "hallucinations" and what I seen and the clarity of the visuals, and even now remembering it... Even the best shrinks would be entertained! LOL

If you wish to read what I wrote about my experience please let me know. I could use something if not a prayer?

Respectfully,
Leda

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Leda, welcome to Talk Jesus :)
Do you know that when we come to the end of ourselves, we`ll find Jesus waiting there? If everything is going wrong, He`s the only one who can make it all right. I will be praying for you.