• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New guy

Hi my name is Gentry and I am really new to this site and forums. I am 21 years old and going to school at montgomery college. I have been a Christian for as long as I can remember but didn't really get serious about it until I was 17. I cant think of anything else to write :confused: Oh well If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Great to meet you :thumbs_up

Welcome to talk Jesus

Blessings in him :present:

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Hi Enix2000, Welcome to TalkJesus. There are lots of friendly people around here to learn loads from. :shade: sunshine307

hi there...
WELCOME TO TALK JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope to see ya around!!
god bless
kara

o yeah what ya studing at that college???

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

uknowme I am taking Biology 1 and English 1301. I am doing ok in biology but for some reason I am no good at english.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello Gentry God bless you. Welcome to the family in Christ!

Gentry,
Welcome to Talk Jesus,
Hope you enjoy your fellowship here,

God Bless,
John

Enix2000 said:
Hi my name is Gentry and I am really new to this site and forums. I am 21 years old and going to school at montgomery college. I have been a Christian for as long as I can remember but didn't really get serious about it until I was 17. I cant think of anything else to write :confused: Oh well If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Welcome, Enix2000. I'm pleased to meet you. There's a bit of difference in our ages; I'm 68 yrs. old. But, with God's grace being poured out over me, I am young at heart.

Hopefully we'll get together in Live Chat soon.

heya Gentry!!

welcome 2 TJ man!

im more then sure we will both bless u an b blessed by u!!

so yea, great 2 meet ya, an ill cya round soon!!

God Bless!

Heh! I'm new to this site as well. I have been baptized since i was 12. But it is only when i turned 18, i really got serious.....I had to "Burn to learn". Did some things i'm not too proud off, but God is good. And his mercies shall endure forever and forever. I'm from Trinidad, West Indies. I work at The Telecommunications Services Of Trinidad & Tobago (T.S.T.T) and i am pursuing a BSc in Mananagement in the School Of Business and Computer Science (S.B.C.S).....Anywaz, have a really blessed and purposeful week....Bye for now :)

Last edited:
Holygirl said:
Heh! I'm new to this site as well. I have been baptized since i was 12. But it is only when i turned 18, i really got serious.....I had to "Burn to learn". Did some things i'm not too proud off, but God is good. And his mercies shall endure forever and forever. I'm from Trinidad, West Indies. I work at The Telecommunications Services Of Trinidad & Tobago (T.S.T.T) and i am pursuing a BSc in Mananagement in the School Of Business and Computer Science (S.B.C.S).....Anywaz, have a really blessed and purposeful week....Bye for now :)
Holygirl: Welcome from Kentucky(USA). Don't beat yourself up over your past. Remember what the Word says in Romans 3:23 - "...for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." But Romans 3: 24 adds,"and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption
that came by Christ Jesus."

I hope to talk to you in live chat sometime.