• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New Beginnings

Hello, everyone. I am new here. Still navigating through how this forum works. Ultimately my goal was to connect with fellow Christians. I’ve been working on learning how to live through Christ, by reading the Bible through his word. Former Catholic. Redefined as what I’ve always been…”his daughter”.

Loyal
Hello there, @M.A.E.zinggrace,

Welcome! It is good to see you here. Look forward to seeing your input.

With love in Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Active
Hello, everyone. I am new here. Still navigating through how this forum works. Ultimately my goal was to connect with fellow Christians. I’ve been working on learning how to live through Christ, by reading the Bible through his word. Former Catholic. Redefined as what I’ve always been…”his daughter”.

Welcome to the forum .

I would agree with the redefining (reforming) nature of our daily bread. . As born again creatures we have the rest of our lives yoked with Christ to learn. We are saved by who we know. . not what we know. (False pride)

Philippians 1: 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Hope you enjoy your stay on here. God bless and hope you have a fun time on here. Hebrews 13:8!

Staff Member
Dear M.A.E.zinggrace,
Welcome to this online community of Jesus Christ believers called Talk Jesus!
I hope you will find fellowship, and growth in God's Word while here.
I also hope I have assumed correctly ("his daughter") that you are a Sister in Christ Jesus, vs a Brother in Christ!
I have made you bio to reflect this. This will allow you to access the Forum for Women that we have available. :)

With all that being said, again welcome to TJ.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><