• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Never Too Late

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Is anything too hard or too wonderful [a]for the Lord? At the appointed time, when the season [for her delivery] comes around, I will return to you and Sarah shall have borne a son. Genesis 18:14 AMPC

Abram and his wife, Sarai, recalled God’s promise that a nation would start with their offspring. He was ninety-nine. She was ten years younger. Hadn’t they done what God asked? Hadn’t they followed where God led? Where was the promised child? Wasn’t it too late?

It must have felt that way. But when three divine strangers dropped by, things changed. The promise became more specific. A boy named Isaac would arrive in a year. Abram’s name was changed to Abraham and Sarai’s name was change to Sarah. And when Sarah laughed in what must have been disbelief, one of the heave-sent guests said, “Is anything too hard or wonderful for the Lord?”

The toughest life assignments come with the answer. Nothing is too hard for God. Nothing is too wonderful for Him. Nothing is beyond His ability.

Endurance led this couple to new names, new outlooks, and new futures. Several months later, the laughter of a child erased all doubt.

In those moments when you’ve grown tired to the wait, you will need reminders of God’s faithfulness. You will need to recall prayers already answered. You will need to remember that nothing is too hard for the Promise Keeper.

Prayer: Father, when things are too hard for me, remind me that there has never been anything too hard for You. As I remember, calm my anxious heart.