• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Never Give up

Even though the day may seem dark and dreary and all seems lost never give up because thats the time your break through will come.Jesus loves you and so do I.

THANK YOU Antoinette from a ""Newbie""

Antoinette, you just showed me/reaffirmed for me, the truth about our LOVE from our Precious Lord and Savious, Jesus Christ:star:
It is so hard, as so many people know to stay "On The Path", to be able to say at the end of the day (after praying)"YES.....I made it another day. I fought the fight, and I kept my Faith!" I am going through such hard times, they are almost unbelievable, like walking awake in a nightmare;...but it is important for us to remind (even be: accountable for other believers)ourselves of "exactly" what is going on, and in doing so, it dries the tears and "REMINDS" me (us) that these relentless pain is a GOOD thing, for it can only lead us closer and closer to our Lord.
:girl_hug:A big hug for you, and thank you.
hugs-Kimster

Active
Its good to see another trini in the house.

Welcome Antoinette, I look forward to seeing you on the forums.

God bless

Welcome Antoinette, like rizen said, it's good to see another Trini here. I hope you enjoy Talk Jesus.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

God bless you!
Alicia

Hey Antoinette, Welcome to Talk Jesus. Enjoy the fellowship and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. God bless