• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Never fear Rickeo is Here!

All joking aside from the thread title I remembered I haven't introduced myself yet so here I am, hello!

I'm Rick 21 from Manchester I'm no one special no one important I have very few and basic qualifications I'm looking for work to try and bring in an income, survive, pay the bills and just get along in life and support my family.

I've had a troubles past to say the least but try and focus on the future as I think getting caught up in the past can stop us moving on and living in the present situation.

So yea I don't want to go on about myself to much just to say hello to all the community.

Just another follower trying to understand and get closer to God.

All joking aside from the thread title I remembered I haven't introduced myself yet so here I am, hello!

I'm Rick 21 from Manchester I'm no one special no one important I have very few and basic qualifications I'm looking for work to try and bring in an income, survive, pay the bills and just get along in life and support my family.

I've had a troubles past to say the least but try and focus on the future as I think getting caught up in the past can stop us moving on and living in the present situation.

So yea I don't want to go on about myself to much just to say hello to all the community.

Just another follower trying to understand and get closer to God.

I love your enthusiasm! :D

I have a secret for the everyday Christian:

When your redeemed and are living everyday
for Christ, there are no boring days, there are
no unimportant people! Your ARE something special,
and why is that? God made you PERSONALLY! With
His own hands! Psalm 139:13
He died so that we may live life to the FULLEST! Amen!

Never fear Rickeo is Here!

Haaa! whenever a guy enters a crowd with those words...he`s about to do something real dumb...like attempt to leap over a tall building in a single bound.

kidding!

Welcome Rick!

Rickio...I was with out work for quite a while .2yrs to be exact...then the Lord showed me
that there was plenty of work ...but that i should pray for positioning instead .to be put where the lord needs me most ..thats when the ride started so hold on tight! All of a sudden i had 2 jobs day and night ..BOTH IN A PLACE to share His word ....whew ! been over a year now and my life and family are blessed for it....Look For Gods work..He pays better than any one else and has a great 401 kingdom plan.....blessings

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums Rickeo, glad you've joined us.

Keep up the good humor ;)

I'm looking for work to try and bring in an income, survive, pay the bills and just get along in life and support my family.

Welcome Rick,
Here's a Scripture I've leaned on heavily when the money situation looked bleak: " I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread." (Ps 37:25)

Enjoy the forum.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

Active

Glad to have you here Rick,I'm not special or important either but I am a container just like you and what we contain is his words,his Spirit,his love,his power and abundant life.
2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

While your job seeking I encourage you to get filled up with the word.
You may want to ask for prayer about getting your career started.
If you have any questions or private prayer requests please feel free to P.M. me
Peace