• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Need strength and prayer

I would please ask for prayer in the name of Jesus. I have had a throat scan which has shown a 2cm mass on my thyroid. Radiology "can't tell whether it's cancer or not" but I know they CAN tell if it is a cyst or other benign entity. Please help me pray to the Lord that a) I will be found free and clear of cancer; b) If it is cancer, then Lord teach me to honour Your word and set myself firmly in your arms c) That I may be healed. Would very much appreciate your help, other children of God. Thank you and bless you.

Active
Blessing to you Megs 56!! I sure will add my prayer to yours!! Sometimes in life ,things are rolling along fine,until we reach a stop sign. In some cases, we can go around the stop sign,but other times we are forced to stop!

It is in these times I have found out in my own life,one needs to look at there life. The stop sign does not come as a rebuke to us,but rather a time for us to see just what we truly do believe. I have sure come to a few of these in my own life! I had a heart attack,and prayed for the Lord to heal me from this,when the pain just got to great, I sadly went to the hospital I felt as if I had let the Lord down, with my lack of faith, the main doctor came in and gave me last rights,he said we are going to have to put 8 stents in your heart to keep you alive,but something could go wrong.

I said doctor fear not,for I am not afraid,and shared with him Jesus in me,the first 4 stents I did not have to be knocked out for,so I watched them working on me,there were 8 of them,lol I felt like I was the President of the United States. lol I shared Jesus with them all there,2 later received Jesus as there Lord.I was knocked out for the other 4 stents,I was awoke not by the doctors,but rather by Jesus in me,who said mark,awake.

I looked around to see who said this to me?? No one was around. I thanked the Lord for what he did,even though my own faith seemed weak. Then the Spirit of the Lord gave me these words in my mind to reflect on. 2 Cor 12:9-10 The stop sign you have is not because you are such a bad person!! The stop sign is there dear sister to remind us how much every single day we need our Jesus! May your weakness as mine,help to make you strong, even as Jesus did to me!! through HIS!! wonderful LOVE!! Praise God!! amen!

Last edited:
Meg56

My wife and I will be praying for you.

We had a very simular situation. My thyroid gland was very close to choking me. My thryoid was 5 inches long, 4 inches wide, and 2 inches thick. Now that's a big thyroid! I was found to be cancer free, that was in 1991. I take thyroid replacement medicine, and have my blood checked twice a year.

I have had cancer, in 2003. Both times we have prayed that I would be in the center of Gods will. We know that the very best place to be is in His will. That request allows God to be in direct charge, and we don't demand or put God in a box, and allowing our faith to grow knowing Jesus is in total control. Blessings.

Staff Member
Your Word Lord says “If any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:” Lord you know I’m not in the presence of this man, but I call upon your Holy Name Jesus Christ to heal this man as if I was one with the elders anointing his head. So I place this request before you knowing in faith that all things are possible for you, and that we have but to bring it before you, that Your will and not ours is done. In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.He still delievers today as he did then, fear not.

The steadfast love of the lord never ceases, his mercies will never come to an end...they are new every morning.

praying...