• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

need some prayer, and healing

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hey All,

I need some real healing right now. especially with my breathing cause i have asthma. had a couple mild asthma attacks in 2 or 3 days. pray for healing and quick recovery with that. thank you to all who pray that. also pray for my family. it is a warzone in my home and there is too much hostility and bitterness towards each other. pray for that healing in the family. since i dont have a job and its been 6 months, i get a little worried. since the economy is under a depression, i feel like where am i at in life. Am I in good shape right now with my life with all these circumstances? or just worried i wont be able to support myself cause of whats going on economicly. I need GOD to speak some guidance into me and put my trust in him. Is having more faith in GOD a growing process to get? pray GOD gives me peace and calms the storm. even though i am in the valley i still worship and praise him. flowers still grow in the valley. if you want to send a private message to me your welcome to do so. Thank you all for reading this message. GOD Bless You All!!!!!!

love your bro in christ,
Amit Patel

Staff Member
Hi amit

Faith comes by hearing and hearing comes from the Word. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you. Matt. 6.33. He will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Him.

Father I pray that Your will be done and that You will show amit the way and to know how to walk in the spirit and not in the flesh. I pray for Your healing touch on his body. I pray that You will bring peace and unity in the home and help amit to be a shining light for you in Jesus' name and for His glory amen.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

I will pray for you amit. I pray that God will give you peace and comfort and bring peace in your family as well. Keep seeking and you will find. I am seeking as well and know I will find and hear when it's my time. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

I am praying for God's healing hand to touch you my dear brother, may he bestow grace and compassion unto you. Be blessed!

NC

Amit. Thankyou for your post, and sharing with us.

Remember that "God loves you" God loves all men I know, but at this time I remind you that God loves you.

I pray that Jesus will bring you through....to the other side. The side of deliverance and blessing in Jesus

Prv 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Don't lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledgw Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Ps 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow iof death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; you rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Ps 37:25 "Once I was young and now I am old, yet I've never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread."

Amit,

God usually doesn't reach out and pluck us out of the situations we find ourselves in. He walks us through them.I can relate to your "warzone" comment; there is great strife in my home also. But, in the twenty-four years since I came to Christ, God has brought me through some pretty heavy stuff.

I encourage you to memorize Scriptures like the three I've quoted here. Believe what they say and commit them to heart. They are powerful weapons in time of depression and stress.

SpiritLedEd (SLE)

My Dear Amit,

Just wanted to encourage you that the Lord does work miracles in families. We had so much bitterness and hostility and we just can't control people, but first make your relationship with Him the priority, keep praying for the situation, He hears you, brother, and let me tell you, I would have never imagined the reconciliation He has brought to us! Blessings to you in Jesus name.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BattleAxe Prayer Request 6
H Prayer Request 4
D Prayer Request 4