• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

need prayer for my wife lucille

i am a born again christian,Please pray for my wife lucille,she is in constant pain, from back and hip surgery,with no relief,I believe in my heart,that only the lord can heal her. thank you brothers and sisters in christ.

Loyal
We join you in prayer, we come together in agreement with you, we pray your wife is released from the pain she is currently experiencing, we pray also for healing for your lovely wife, we lift you in prayer also brother. In Jesus Precious Name. Amen

Please keep us informed, if you need to change the prayers let us know, we Give God the Glory now my friend.

We look forward to hearing from you again Frankie

Bless you

Staff Member
i am a born again christian,Please pray for my wife lucille,she is in constant pain, from back and hip surgery,with no relief,I believe in my heart,that only the lord can heal her. thank you brothers and sisters in christ.
Adding my prayers to others for your wife Lucille brother.
I hope by this time the pain has receded to nothing, and her complete healing is but a moment away.
With the Love of Christ Jesus, be welcomed Brother Frankie.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Welcome aboard, Frankie. I’m so sorry to hear about your wife’s health condition. I just said a prayer for Lucille, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His strength and peace. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Grace and peace to you.

Staff Member
Greetings @frankie

How is your dear wife Lucille today?

Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
James 1:3-4