• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

need of spiritual counselling and guidance

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Hello Akhilesh,

What can we do for you? There are many helpful people here on TalkJesus. Many of us have different areas of ministry. I am sure someone can help, do you have a specific need?

Hello Akhilesh,

What can we do for you? There are many helpful people here on TalkJesus. Many of us have different areas of ministry. I am sure someone can help, do you have a specific need?
I need someone to hear my story and addvice me based on that

Loyal
If it is something you feel comfortable sharing with everyone, you can post it here. If not you can click on my name and send a "private message" to me.
A few other people I would recommend are @Br. Bear and @Christ4Ever . If we can't help you, we can steer you towards someone who can.

Staff Member
If it is something you feel comfortable sharing with everyone, you can post it here. If not you can click on my name and send a "private message" to me.
A few other people I would recommend are @Br. Bear and @Christ4Ever . If we can't help you, we can steer you towards someone who can.

a little insight, Brother

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Greetings,

we need to hear God's story and encourage one another based on that.

I am reminded of a passage in the Gospels where a rich young man came to Jesus and after telling Him of all the good he had done, he asked what must he do to enter eternal life.... to which Jesus replied, sell all that you have, give it out, and come, follow Me. The rich young man went away sad.

If we set our minds and hearts on what we can achieve in success in this world, we might find one day that we, too, have to do likewise.

If you were to get all your wishes and had a really good job with a really big company and you also got a really big pay, and Jesus said to sell all and come follow Him, what would you do?
If you say you would do that, why then, wait until then? Why store up treasures on earth? What will it profit you, eternally?
Could you serve the Lord better in a big corporation than where you are right now?

Matthew 19:16–23, Mark 10:17–22, and Luke 18:18–23

Bless you ....><>