• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Need intercession

Good morning,

I am seeking prayer for a good job with great pay and benefits. Something that fits my skill set perfectly. I am a good worker I just need someone to give me a chance. My field of work is office clerical. I thank God for the jobs that I have had. I would just like to find a good paying permanent position. I would also like prayer for my health. I have diabetes and its affecting my nerves as well as my hair. My hair has fallen out a lot and I have been praying for restoration of my hair follicles and new hair growth. Please pray and intercede on my behalf as I don't want to lose my faith.

Loyal
If you dont get what you want, you might lose your faith? Thats not really faith Chocolate.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi @Choclate fully trust GOD to provide for you. Remember this, desires (wants) and needs are not the same. He always provides what you need, but may not always provide what you desire. But, we know His plans are perfect, always.