• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

need instruction

greetings

can someone please give me an example of how to add a picture to my posts, please, I have problems in doing so :confused: thank you

Loyal
greetings
can someone please give me an example of how to add a picture to my posts, please, I have problems in doing so :confused: thank you
in order for an image to be posted you need to have an image with a website address - an URL
for example you can look up Bible verses or Bible quotes and get readymade graphics that have their own web link
it gets tricky when you want to post images that are not readymade for easy posting.

so you could search "holy spirit baptism" and get your web results and then click on images to get the usual page of picture tiles
select the desired image and it will go off to the rightside of the page in an enlarged format
right click on this image to get a drop down menu - one of which should be 'copy image address'

then here in TalkJesus move your cursor to the menu bar above the reply box to the purple coloured image icon 'insert image' and paste in the URL for your desired image
it should then download your desired image when you hit the orange 'post reply' button.
does not always work as some images do not lend themselves to be separated from the webpage that they are on
some images when you click on them will become stand alone images on a blank page and therefore have there own distinct web URL that you can copy and paste.

I have my own personal account for uploading images and gifs into Postimages — free image hosting / image upload
Each uploaded image or gif, etc then gets its very own web URL which I can easily copy and paste for use here on TalkJesus.
Just remember not to delete your stored image in your Postimages library or you will lose the inserted image here on TalkJesus as the URL will no longer exist.

Behold the wonders of modern technology - as I conjure up from the virtual universe something that only exists in the ether

Pentecost-people.jpg

Also worth noting is that if the posted image is too large then click on the image to get the resizing tabs (like in gmail) and you can shrink/resize the image.

in order for an image to be posted you need to have an image with a website address - an URL
for example you can look up Bible verses or Bible quotes and get readymade graphics that have their own web link
it gets tricky when you want to post images that are not readymade for easy posting.

so you could search "holy spirit baptism" and get your web results and then click on images to get the usual page of picture tiles
select the desired image and it will go off to the rightside of the page in an enlarged format
right click on this image to get a drop down menu - one of which should be 'copy image address'

then here in TalkJesus move your cursor to the menu bar above the reply box to the purple coloured image icon 'insert image' and paste in the URL for your desired image
it should then download your desired image when you hit the orange 'post reply' button.
does not always work as some images do not lend themselves to be separated from the webpage that they are on
some images when you click on them will become stand alone images on a blank page and therefore have there own distinct web URL that you can copy and paste.

I have my own personal account for uploading images and gifs into Postimages — free image hosting / image upload
Each uploaded image or gif, etc then gets its very own web URL which I can easily copy and paste for use here on TalkJesus.
Just remember not to delete your stored image in your Postimages library or you will lose the inserted image here on TalkJesus as the URL will no longer exist.

Behold the wonders of modern technology - as I conjure up from the virtual universe something that only exists in the ether

Pentecost-people.jpg

Also worth noting is that if the posted image is too large then click on the image to get the resizing tabs (like in gmail) and you can shrink/resize the image.

wow

Staff Member
Greetings,

as with all thing internet,
please do your best to become aware of any restrictions, laws or requests for quotation or links to be provided for any content you use.

While we are happy to see Members share pictures, we do not wish to become a site notorious for things 'illegal' or 'immoral' or thievery.
Also be sure to read terms and conditions and privacy policies of any sites you use (like, for instance, the site @Waggles shared about).

Please be caring about where you get your images from. Some sites are not ata ll Christian and some are downright unsavory. Advertising sites etc can also bring 'bad links' with them.

Sometimes a post with pictures will get automatically blocked and need approval due to having spam or phishing or malware type 'content'.

The technology these days also allows the insertion of code and encrypted messages into things like images.

And always remember to respect copyright and ownership claims. If the content is not yours, handle carefully!

Bless you all ....><>

Active
It it kind of nice I don't have to save images to my phone anymore, since I can do the url. I always did that on other places, but it is the only option on here, so learned how to do it. Though I did learn the hard way and had a thread deleted at first. Just isn't something I thought about.
dailybibleverse.net is an excellent place to find scriptures. Doesn't have every verse image, but quite a few.

Greetings,

as with all thing internet,
please do your best to become aware of any restrictions, laws or requests for quotation or links to be provided for any content you use.

While we are happy to see Members share pictures, we do not wish to become a site notorious for things 'illegal' or 'immoral' or thievery.
Also be sure to read terms and conditions and privacy policies of any sites you use (like, for instance, the site @Waggles shared about).

Please be caring about where you get your images from. Some sites are not ata ll Christian and some are downright unsavory. Advertising sites etc can also bring 'bad links' with them.

Sometimes a post with pictures will get automatically blocked and need approval due to having spam or phishing or malware type 'content'.

The technology these days also allows the insertion of code and encrypted messages into things like images.

And always remember to respect copyright and ownership claims. If the content is not yours, handle carefully!

Bless you all ....><>

thank you
my picture are expressions of words, or feeling of words, pictures to express compassion, Christ in his parables show us a picture of his kingdom, or an earthly story with a spiritual meaning, as our school teachers do provide or illustration to show a story, with words
images-17.jpg

usually contents with copyright are stamped their picture with copyright on them, I do not use by no means use copyright images, I will respect your wishes. if so please tell me
download-13.jpg

Thank you
download-14.jpg