• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

need a prayer

I need a prayer for my husband that is a drunk and a verbal abusive person.

He lost his dad all of a sudden jsut the other day and now his drinking gets out of control.

He does not drink in the week - but is a week-end "alcoholic"

Need prayers so that God will talk to Him and sort himout.

thnks

I will pray for him.Sometimes it hurts when you lose someone dear to you.In fact right before school ended my science teachers friend Peter died of a stroke at the age somewhere in the 70s. He was very sad but soon it didn't bother him as much,by God's grace and love for him, he found comfort in a way unusual to most. God will help him,God takes care of all his children.

Bless you Eagle :love: Like your name says . . . fly higher than the storm . . .concentrate on what Gods word says about eagles in this time :love:

Exodus 19:4

'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself.

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Father in this time of mourning I pray you touch the heart of Eagles hubby. . .comforting him in these troubled times and please send him ppl in front of his face telling him how to overcome without this heavy drinkin and being verbally abusive.

Send your Angels to protect their family, hold them close and watch them with your loving eyes :love:

Last edited:
his in my prayers already hope that God shows him how to deal with the situation in the right manner

GBU