• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Need A Friend for Encourgament and Talking.

Hello. I am new to this site and I am loving it so far. I am looking for a friend to talk to and discuss the bible and other such things. I am 17 years old and would prefer an older person to give me advice about my walk with Jesus.
Thank you and God Bless!

Active

RJ

Hello. I am new to this site and I am loving it so far. I am looking for a friend to talk to and discuss the bible and other such things. I am 17 years old and would prefer an older person to give me advice about my walk with Jesus.
Thank you and God Bless!
I just met a young lady named Ariey, she is 16 and somewhat in the same situation you are. It is good to reach out to another your age but I am always available if you have questions or need help. Why don't you start here by reaching out to her on her thread under Forums and new. If you need help let me know!

Active

RJ

I just met a young lady named Ariey, she is 16 and somewhat in the same situation you are. It is good to reach out to another your age but I am always available if you have questions or need help. Why don't you start here by reaching out to her on her thread under Forums and new. If you need help let me know!
Maybe you could send her a message. Go to Members at the above top header...go to right side find memebers...add Ariey and enter to find her and send her a message. Introduce yourself and mention that RJ asked that you contact her.