• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

"Nations" That will not Repent and a Group that will not Proclaim Messages of Repentance for fear of Life, understandable it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal

We must also know this; The world does Not want Jesus, they want; Hedonism, entertainment, houses , lands, Husbands and wives, A large "Tribes of PEOPLE" want The god of The "GiveMes" and Not THE GOD who Created all things for HIS purpose! And to create a people of His own, so that They may"

Westminster Shorter Catechism Project ... Q: What is the chief end of man? A: MAN'S CHIEF END IS TO GLORIFY GOD, AND TO ENJOY HIM FOREVER. :pensive:

But mankind seeks other sources and in seeking "The Golden Fleece" in order to make them "happy" and satisfied a satisfaction that cannot be obtain, in their Hot pursuit, it slip between their fingers or as time fades it away, Then "The JUDGMENT":pensive: The Fatal words: "Depart from ME, I know you Not".:pensive:

All their works and pain and plans in life, has lead to this? Is this my end? I have not "Christ".

Staff Member
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Ecclesiastes 12:13 - The Bible

Staff Member
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8 - The Bible

Staff Member
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to Whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever.
Amen.

1Peter 4:11 - The Bible

Loyal
So true, The Word of GOD is written to The People of GOD.:pensive: 1st it was given to The "Hebrew People. He wrote It in "Stone" as if, by The Finger of HIS Hand. And Moses carried it down from a Mountain, called "SINAI". ...And in these last days, [From The Birth of JESUS--To The END of The 1,000 year reign of "Jesus The ANOINTED of GOD" ]....who HE has "Chosen" The People and The Sons of GOD! UNTO this group of people, whom HE has declared "Before The FOUNDATION of The WORLD" The Wheat whom HE have PLANTED and Given them, His WORD, on THE EARTH and Not The TARES, for an enemy have planted them:pensive:

But on HIS Wheat, In This Day and Time, HE has written HIS Laws, upon Their Hearts:pensive: A Special Group of People, "unknown yet well known":pensive: For we are The people that cannot shape ourselves, like The people of this world, ..BUT we ,and only we, are being shape into "His" Image by "The HAND of The EVERLASTING FATHER":pensive: And He has left The rest , unto their own. For our "SALVATION" is a "GIFT" and not earn.

But there are some it would seem, have "work" for there's so they speak. They have done something to get theirs. For I have nothing against them. or the words they speak. But They do not know me and I do not know them, Per Se. To each man and woman must stand alone , before The Judgment Seat of CHRiST.

But one thing I do know, I have been taught by the "WORD of GOD' that "EACH Man is Not my neighbor and each man is not my "Brother" for God will not have His "Children ignorant" of this "Concept" but man would. "Come out from among them" "have no fellowship with The unclean thing" "love all men, especially to those of [the household of faith] "THE FAMILY OF GOD" The True People of GOD:pensive:..........And we are "Taught" by GOD HIMSELF who they really are, so We WIll Not Be Deceived!:pensive: And Our FATHER will NOT have us live a Life of "Ignorance" is this matter of WAY.

My FATHER will let me know who my real brothers and Sisters are in "The BODY of CHRIST" For HE is Not like a earthy father who might let his children run around this world not knowing, their "siblings":pensive:

Let us Thank GOD who Lets us Know "The TRUTH"! "For We are "The Children of LIGHT" and we "WALK in THE LIGHT"!.....We are Not the Ones that have to believe this Truth! "For we Walk in THE TRUTH" For this is OUR FATHER'S WILL! And whatsoever He WILLS comes to past! No one can stay HIS HAND or curve HIS WILL! "Behold One of The Mystery of GOD"

The Light of GOD is Not "The Emily POST" Types of This world. For Satan Himself not only "appears as a "Angel of Light" For HE is a "ANGEL". But mankind will have you believe he is not:pensive: For He is "The PERFECT DECEIVER, who is Our "ADVERSARY" For he "Dazzles" our eyes and "Desirers", he was Created By a "PERFECT GOD" for The Purpose of GOD's , Most Holy and DIVINE WILL..

Loyal

I love to sing This Song. Irish style. Yes, I know, i am A "Child of The LIVING GOD" and I am not ashamed, to tell The WORLD! And need not the testimony of a man! To tell me who I am!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.