• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Nasa

NASA spent $333m ?? to colide a vessel with a comet millions of miles away to discover the origin of the universe. With all due respect, would it not have been cheaper and closer to connect with Genesis chapter 1? :confused:

Gee, and we small people only concern ourselves with feeding the hungry, housing those that lost homes, clothing the needy, we are so very small minded compared to the info. from that commet. Let 'em all starve until we find out who made our universe, way to go Nasa!

Administrator
Staff Member
180 degree said:
NASA spent $333m ?? to colide a vessel with a comet millions of miles away to discover the origin of the universe. With all due respect, would it not have been cheaper and closer to connect with Genesis chapter 1? :confused:

Infiinite amens!! I thought of the SAME thing a long time ago, when I first got saved actually. I don't think NASA is a waste, just a major portion of it is. I can't imagine how many hungry homeless can be fed and sheltered worldwide with that money. Amazing

Not all accept the Gift.

To the unrighteous great gain is Godliness.

To the righteous Godliness is great gain.

So many lost in deceptions of their own choice when they could come to the knowledge of the truth and be eternally blessed.

How Sad

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. Matthew 23:37-39

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

180 degree said:

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Soldier of God said:
"...Not to mention it upsets me a little that this kind of money was wasted. Many other uses for that kind of money...

Hi, Soldier of God!

Yes, for example, our national debt.

07/01/2005
$7,827,306,264,287.53

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Yeah! so how does Nasa get approval for these things, I know I did not vote on it, nor did my senator or represenative contact me about my opinion. May be they do not want the op of the people so they can continue to study the effects of a cows faltulence on the ozone with out asking(they really did do that study, dont know if it was nasa but it was govt. funded)

Peace be with you,
John

180 degree said:

I guess certain people in the scientific world demand an answer they can touch, feel, dissect and then untimately destroy in order to control it.