• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Nang's Testimony to the Saving Grace of God

As an unbelieving and rebellious adult of 30 years, Gracious God saved my soul by Leading me to read the Holy Scriptures. God the Holy Spirit changed me from unbelief and skepticism, through exposure to His Word, which alone proves to be the power of God to save sinful souls.

That was 44 years ago, and since that time I have continued to live according to every word spoken by God. Matthew 4:4

Active
The word of God is living and active, sharper than any double edged sword.

He certainly is powerful to save souls!

Thanks for sharing,

Travis

Amen!

Thanks for sharing your testimony. What a blessing to see other people coming into the knowledge and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Praise the Lord!

Active

RJ

As an unbelieving and rebellious adult of 30 years, Gracious God saved my soul by Leading me to read the Holy Scriptures. God the Holy Spirit changed me from unbelief and skepticism, through exposure to His Word, which alone proves to be the power of God to save sinful souls.
Amen. I believe that your initial faith comes to you at the time you receive his saving free gift of grace. The timing, to me is not crucial, they pretty much happen simultaneously. It is by your faith alone that you believe in God and his word!