• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Mystery of Godliness - 1st edition

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

In my studies I began to notice the scriptures and I gathered them and made the conclusion and the end of the study. Perhaps it will bring to light something you have never studied
MYSTERY OF GODLINESS

1 Timothy 3.16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,
justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world,
received up into glory.
As I try to unravel the mystery of God, of his scope and power, and I hope his majesty, I realize that my vocabulary
is quite inadequate to explain what I see and feel. Perhaps I will be able to give enough in this writing of comments and
scriptures that you will be able to generate your own study. We could write many page on the scripture above but I
consider it best at this time to establish authority.

Authority of scriptures
2Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for
instruction in righteousness:
If you believe that the Bible is the divine inspired word of God then`the authority is in the above scripture.
How the scriptures were received is reveled in Eph. 3:5 & 2Peter 1:21.

This section deals with the greatness, majesty and the scope of God. It is impossibe for me even imagine the
enormous meaning the below verses imply.

1kINGS 8:27
But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot
contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?
Solomon with the great wisdom that God gave him made the above proclamation.

Ps 139:7
¶ Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
Ps 139:8
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
Ps 139:9
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Ps 139:10
Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
David realized there was no way to hide from God

Jeremiah 23.24
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see
him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the
LORD The Lord asked the question. "Do I not fill the heaven and earth"?

Pr 15:3
¶ The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Is 66:1
¶ Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto
me? and where is the place of my rest?

Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

In the Book of 1Kings, Solomon, through the wisdom that God had granted to him realized that God could not
be contained in a building. (John 4:24 declares that God is a spirit.) Solomon then recognized that space (Heaven
and Heaven of Heavens) could not contain God. Our scientific community and stated that if we had the means to travel in space
and started, we could never find the end of space and the above implies that God fills that space. That is hard to imagine.

David, in the Psalm 139 could find no where that God was not present. Through Jeremiah's prophecy God tells
us that he fills Heaven and Earth. Paul in Ephesians shows us the he is ABOVE ALL, THROUGH ALL AND IN YOU ALL.

WE ARE EXISTING IN THE SPIRIT OF GOD AT ALL TIMES. WE ARE NEVER ABLE TO ESCAPE THAT PRESENCE.
WE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GOD BEING PRESENT.

Taken up in glory -

"This refers to Christ's ascension into glory (Mark 16:19; Acts 1:9-11; 2:33; Phil. 2:9). According to the sequence of historical events, Christ's ascension preceded His being preached among the nations. However, it is listed here as the last step in Christ's being the manifestation of God in the flesh. This must indicate that the church too is taken up in glory. Hence, it implies that not only Christ Himself as the Head but also the church as the Body are the manifestation of God in the flesh.

When a church is well taken care of according to the instructions given in the first two chapters, with the oversight of the episcopate and the service of the deacons fully established, as revealed in ch. 3, the church will function as the house and household of the living God for His move on the earth, and as the supporting pillar and holding base of the truth, bearing the divine reality of Christ and His Body as a testimony to the world. Then the church becomes the continuation of Christ as the manifestation of God in the flesh. This is the great mystery of godliness —Christ lived out of the church as the manifestation of God in the flesh!"

From a footnote :)