• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My Soul is on Fire! Better yet My Being, The Power of The Holy Ghost feels like it is Going to Explode in Me!

Loyal
I wish my Mother was Here, I could talk to her! about GOD! The depths, where He runs deep! I been to the Heights, I have travel wide in His truths for they sets my soul on Fire! But now I am running Deep. And I cannot help myself. His power is so strong. and He places me there and I am fighten and I cannot stop HIm! He takes me there and I don't know why! and the tears are running down my face. I feel better now! I believe this is the only thing that i can explain it with.

The Mystery of the Gospel

1For reason of this, I Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles...

2Surely you have heard of the administration of God’s grace, having been given to me toward you,3that He made known to me the mystery by revelation, just as I have written before in brief, 4which, by reading, you are able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as now it has been revealed in the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets, 6that the Gentiles are joint-heirs, and a joint-body, and joint-partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus, through the gospel, 7of which I became servant according to the gift of God’s grace, having been given to me according to the working of His power.

8To me, the very least of all saints, was given this grace: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ 9and to enlighten all what is the administration of the mystery having been hidden from the ages in God, the One having created all things, 10so that now through the church the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms,11according to the purpose of the ages, which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12in whom we have boldness and access in confidence, by faith in Him.

This is the best way I can explain it! And i am dumping it out here! I feel better now! I wish sombody knew what I am talking about! Please do not judge me, for you all are all i got to vent! I get like this everynow and then for over 40 years, The fire burns and gets stronger and stronger even my voice changes full of Power! and deep! And I try to stop the Revelations from coming! i feel better now. wow!

Staff Member
the unsearchable riches of Christ

the unsearchable riches of Christ

I was thinking of you somewhat, Brother, and so may i share a verse from a hymn?

I am not skilled to understand
What God hath willed, what God hath planned;
I only know that at His right hand
Is One Who is my Savior!

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
I heard it once put as, "chafing at the bit" [for those who know horse terminology

otherwise,

They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us as He spoke with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”
Luke 24:32

Active
I will not deny the occasion on any occasion to speak with you and listen when you need an ear.

My inbox always has room for you.

Loyal
Spiritual Wisdom
(1 Cor 2).BSB
…9Rather, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.11For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit within him? So too, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.…
Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God.

Romans 11:33
O, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable His judgments, and untraceable His ways!

(Amos 3).
…6 If a ram’s horn sounds in a city, do the people not tremble? If calamity comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? 7Surely the Lord GOD doesnothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.8The lion has roared—who will not fear? The Lord GOD has spoken—who will not prophesy?…

Revelation 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be fulfilled, just as He proclaimed to His servants, the prophets."

Genesis 18:17
And the LORD said, "Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do?

Contemporary English Version (Hebrews 1:7).
And when God speaks about the angels, he says, "I change my angels into wind and my servants into flaming fire."

New American Standard Bible (Jeremiah 20:9).
But if I say, "I will not remember Him Or speak anymore in His name," Then in my heart it becomes like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; And I am weary of holding it in, And I cannot endure it.

International Standard Version (Jeremiah 4:19).
"My anguish, my anguish! I writhe in pain. Oh, the aching of my heart! My heart pounds within me; I cannot keep silent. For I hear the sound of the trumpet, the alarm for war.

I have a bad feeling about this world, and I am afraid to "look that way in the Spirit". And when I tilt my head just to take a glance in that direction, The Holy Spirit begins to fill me strong.

I know so many Christians in this area of time, have become so engulf of the things of this world and cares how it is run, throughout their Christian years and not set "Their minds on the things above"! And the cares of this world has choke them and many right now, the world has its hands on their "Necks" and chokiing

them. And the times have become somewhat blurred to them, and they cannot see clearly the approaching march or distinguish the approaching sound of the blowing winds.

How you forgotten:
Philippians 3:20
But our citizenship is in heaven, and we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

Do you remember the words that was written to you?

(Colossians 3)ASV
1If then ye were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God. 2Set your mind on the things that are above, not on the things that are upon the earth. 3For ye died, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is our life, shall be manifested, then shall ye also with him be manifested in glory.

5Put to death therefore your members which are upon the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry; 6for which things'sake cometh the wrath of God upon the sons of disobedience

Let them have their world! The "Politicians" and All The Religious Rulers of This world and their churches too! And "seek the things that are above" where Christ is, and Look for His coming! for you have already died and your Life is HID with Christ in GOD! The Word of GOD speaks the Truth and cannot lie.

Loyal
I wonder if you know what your Spiritual gift is? 1 Corinthians 12 says we all have at least one of the gifts.
Well that is something I never worried about or search out, nor thought about. And really felt no need to do so. Maybe I ponder about it The Holy Spirit is strange. Seem like you know what He is doing, then again you don't know until you look back and you still wonder. And I quess He operates in all of us at certain times and do as He pleases in operations of gifts. That He may operate in us for the occssion for a proper time, using in us a gift that is needed. I think normally other brothers and sisters in Christ will recognize a gifts in others more than the people who has the gift, operating in them. Recognizing your own gifts and others are tricky, because that devil he is slick. He will make you think you have a gift in a certain area, by design, and use others to encourage you into certain fields. By cheering you on. I think it is better to wait for the "Implosion" that would produce the [Dynamite] "Explosion" and then worried.

Example: (Acts 16). ASV
16And it came to pass, as we were going to the place of prayer, that a certain maid having a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much gain by soothsaying. 17The same following after Paul and us cried out, saying, These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim unto you the way of salvation. 18And this she did for many days. But Paul, being sore troubled, turned and said to the spirit, I charge thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And it came out that very hour.

True Gifts of the Holy Spirit are strange to us who are"The sons of GOD" because unbelievers operate in gifts of the evil one as well. Example: have you ever watched "Micheal Jackson" drop into action and sing and move. I even notice in my earlier years in my training in "Full contact Okinawa Style" Karate in Black Belt form, something took over me, I know it was a "spirit" took over, felt like i was moving in slow motion, sent two people to the hospital at the Dojo,
I Quit, told my "Sensei" right there on the floor! i think that was a demon! took over me. Talking about in the "zone" heck that was a demon! The things you cannot see with naked eyes rule this world:eyes:

I have been through to much! Things are not as they appear, Makeup and lipstick will tell you that! "Beauty is only skin deep" that devil has traps everywhere, and demons behind every tree! Don"t let him tell you he don't!, Because you know He is a liar!:neutral:

Staff Member
Greetings @PloughBoy

Open my ears that I may hear
Voices of truth Thou sendest clear;
And while the wave notes fall on my ear,
Everything false will disappear.
Silently now I wait for Thee,
Ready, my God, Thy will to see;
Open my eyes, illumine me,
Spirit Divine!*

Speak; for Thy servant heareth.
1 Samuel 3:10

And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us by the way, and while He opened to us the scriptures?
Luke 24:32

*Hymn - Clara H Scott 1895

Loyal
I remember we where like this all over the country, We where on fire and speaking the same thing and anointed with power, long nights of prayer and not wanting to speak, or stand before men, but GOD set us on fire! Both men and women, and self denying life and "Sanctifying and Holy" life is the only way, to be empower from GOD to proclaim his word> Now days the word is proclaim is weak. People, teachers have no power from the HOLY GHOST at all, They have No anointing whats so ever and it ceases to become the word of GOD in their teachings and speaking! They claim they have gifts but there is no anointing on them. The Holy GHOST does not verified it in them! Those days it seems are long gone. That is why I proclaim these days are dark! Just like the bible said it will be. Now days non- anointed people are everywhere! and thinking they are doing the work of GOD. For many have went out.

New American Standard Bible
wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.

Now this is "A Elect" yes she is! The Mark of God is on her! That a blind man can see! The Spirit of The Living GOD is ON Her! a dying breed! For they are killing us off! I am not saying people are not christians but they are not anointed in the things they proclaim and do! They proclaim with no power in words and deeds.

Loyal

When you walk in that Door, and step into That Room! There are no words to explain it.:pensive: I tell you, when you step into that Room, The Holiness is so deep and that anointing runs like rich Honey. And everytime in your growth in Christ that Anointing gets deeper and deeper! You cannot take it! You can only bow and your breath and speech is completely taken away!

You have to give it all to Jesus, My brothers and sisters, and all those Idols in your heart! When you become" born from above" you just began into Holiness and Sanctification. And ask GOD to Show all of The wickedness in your flesh! And own it! And tell Him to take it away, no matter what it takes! The Holy Spirit in you points out your sins! After you have been Born Again!

You cannot talk about a place, you have never been there! She been there, I know because of the way she has spoken, but she does know yet it is more!!! The Human body can hardly take that anointing, Before i take another anointing like that, God Has to give me a new body!

Last edited:
Loyal
To let some of My Brothers and Sisters in "Christ Jesus" who are curious about what I am talking about. Since He is your Father too, Ask Him, to let you "taste" a little bit of what "PloughBoy" is talking about. Ask Him! For it is His will, for you to fellowship with Him! and Keep asking until HE rains it down on you!

You are in for a ride! And this portion of Scripture is going to take on a new meaning!

King James Bible
"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise."

And when you come out of that Room [Throne Room] they might call The Police, to Lock you up! So you better keep your mouth shut! and Talk to someone on "TalkJesus"! LOL!:cool:

Loyal
I wish my Mother was Here, I could talk to her! about GOD! The depths, where He runs deep! I been to the Heights, I have travel wide in His truths for they sets my soul on Fire! But now I am running Deep. And I cannot help myself. His power is so strong. and He places me there and I am fighten and I cannot stop HIm! He takes me there and I don't know why! and the tears are running down my face. I feel better now! I believe this is the only thing that i can explain it with.

The Mystery of the Gospel

1For reason of this, I Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles...

2Surely you have heard of the administration of God’s grace, having been given to me toward you,3that He made known to me the mystery by revelation, just as I have written before in brief, 4which, by reading, you are able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as now it has been revealed in the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets, 6that the Gentiles are joint-heirs, and a joint-body, and joint-partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus, through the gospel, 7of which I became servant according to the gift of God’s grace, having been given to me according to the working of His power.

8To me, the very least of all saints, was given this grace: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ 9and to enlighten all what is the administration of the mystery having been hidden from the ages in God, the One having created all things, 10so that now through the church the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms,11according to the purpose of the ages, which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12in whom we have boldness and access in confidence, by faith in Him.

This is the best way I can explain it! And i am dumping it out here! I feel better now! I wish sombody knew what I am talking about! Please do not judge me, for you all are all i got to vent! I get like this everynow and then for over 40 years, The fire burns and gets stronger and stronger even my voice changes full of Power! and deep! And I try to stop the Revelations from coming! i feel better now. wow!
Why can you not talk to your mom what stops you ?

If your mom died in the Lord Jesus then there is nothing that should stop you from talking to your mom because the dying part is only the Temple of the Holy Spirit she herself really didn't die.

Only true death can separate you from God and that is by being cast into hell.

If it is against the law of God to speak to someone whose Temple has died then Jesus could not have talked to Lazareth. For he would be breaking his own law.

And again we see in the New Testament or Paul is talking a man dies and Paul raises him back to life. If the person was truly dead Paul would never been able to raise the person back to life because it would have been against the law of God.

So you see those who have passed on are still alive in Christ.

And for those of you that are fearful of being called Catholic these things that happen with Jesus and Paul happened well before the Catholic Church ever was established

Loyal
Why can you not talk to your mom what stops you ?

If your mom died in the Lord Jesus then there is nothing that should stop you from talking to your mom because the dying part is only the Temple of the Holy Spirit she herself really didn't die.

Only true death can separate you from God and that is by being cast into hell.

If it is against the law of God to speak to someone whose Temple has died then Jesus could not have talked to Lazareth. For he would be breaking his own law.

And again we see in the New Testament or Paul is talking a man dies and Paul raises him back to life. If the person was truly dead Paul would never been able to raise the person back to life because it would have been against the law of God.

So you see those who have passed on are still alive in Christ.

And for those of you that are fearful of being called Catholic these things that happen with Jesus and Paul happened well before the Catholic Church ever was established
Sometimes Bill, your response to my Posts, make me think that you think I am in need and unhappy. Now that is making me think you do not know the "Language" of Eternal Life. For I am in want for nothing. And it also makes me think you are not in tune with the writers of The "Psalms" and the flavor of The KJV given to us by "William Tyndale" into the English Language. For His Gift of Language [Tongues} in 7 Tongues is from GOD, and the flavor of expression too!

For Jesus did say this, and he does not lie,
"There is a judge for the one who rejects Me and does not receive My words: The word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”…

I have been walking this path for over 44 years! And did my own homework ,and not seeking the Doctrine of men or an institutionalize Church.
And concerning the art of speech in speaking among hundreds or thousands empowered by The Spirit of the Living GOD,, either, Impromptu, Outline text, or no Script. On any subject that is "Biblical related" One reason the "Presbytery" Ordain me. before i was 30 years old. Not my will, they place upon me to present, Sermons, Lectures, Funerals, Weddings Baptizing New converts, Lord Supper's, Counseling, Sunday school teaching, youth and adults, Wednesday Night classes, Conventions, pastors counsels, Conferences, speaking at this events, Easter Services always giving the last words of Christ. So i had to study as well. That is why i never copies another person work and use them as my own or their advice. But the Word of GOD was and always has been my source of information and not the words of another man.! But of course when i did not know what a word meant. I had to use Lexicons, ISBE, throughout grammar school we were taught to go the source. and if used, document it. And the Bible has backed that up! But most christians i found out, copy other people work and the words that came out of their pastors mouths and not the unadulterated Words of GOD! And by doing so they think other people are just like them, but i got news for many, there is a few, are not like them.:eyes:!

These words of GOD that came forth from His Mouth and they became a part of my being in the year 1977. and had become a part of me!
“Is not My word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that smashes a rock?” “Therefore behold,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words they attribute to Me. “Yes,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and proclaim, ‘The LORD declares it.’ ”…
"
And i prayed everyday for over 20 years< Lord please do not let me be, one of these type of preachers, please Lord, I would see and hear how they sold sermons to one another, and I would cry, please Lord , keep me from being like them. I always thought if GOD called me since 1977 He is going to give me something to say and how to say it. No matter what the people may think, of what i should say or how i should say it! And many have fuel out threatening of what i have said and how i have said, and only have told a story of what GOD had said in "The Bible" and used the very exact words He used. For many did not know such stories was in the Bible, And many had read the very same words and did not know they had read those very words:pensive: Many apologize, many didn't:cool:

But my God had warn me already before these events took place. My wife use to attacked me with words of the Bible, And finally one day in time, i told her what you have been quoting is not what you think it means. Quietly, I explain first that she had the skills and the education, easy to be a college professor in the "English" Language. She got quiet and she begin to listen. I pull out a "KJV' study Bible by Oxford press, and went to the Location of the quoted verse of scripture she has used against me for a long time. And I told her to read the context of The Letter and do not pay attention to the verses at all but begin at the Paragraph. for a good translation have the paragraph markings. She set there quietly and read. All of the sudden, she slam that book so hard and hurled my $100 plus bible threw the air from the family room to other side of the kitchen. And said they have been teaching me a lie, since i been a kid in these churches. Having me quoting this stuff that is not true. It was not the the 1st time she found out that was not true that the Institutional church, universally have taught. She learn these thing since marrying me, in 1989. I did not teach her anything I just went to the bible and told her to read. And take her time. And when she did not know what the Biblical word really meant, go to the "ISEB". and look it up. Seek no other sources, and stay away from my "commentaries" until she really understands the true nature of "Bible commentaries". and i think by knowing the truth has hurt her. concerning the church, because she is a person that loves organizations. Hurting her concerning the church, meaning, she is afraid of really reading the Bible and scared of seeing The Real Truth. And that it will turn her against it. For she Had said at one point in her life, she used to enjoy going to church. But now she pays attention to every word spoken and critique them, whether the words and how they are phrase are true in relating to the Bible, and it is less enjoyable now, she claims. She said i mess her up. And i should have married another person. And every now and then she would say, i met a women who thinks about GOD just like you do. You needed a wife just like her. After 30 years together i know what to say and what not to say.

PS. My meaning of talking with my Mother in the depth of GOD. Means I have found no one who can go that deep and understand the depth-ness of the express of the Almighty "The Tetragrammaton ". in the place I like and lone to dwell in! And Enjoy it! Most Christians look and speak concerning the things of this world, and know nothing about communicating as it was a nature thing, speaking in "Anthropomorphic word form' pertaining to Heavenly things, that is of True existence, when all that exist will be done away. the real and true heavenly Language, the language that will not pass away, the Language that will be spoken around the "Coronation Table", that will remain for ever and ever and never pass away!

For there is nothing on this earth that pleases me. Once you have tasted the Heavenly's, how could anyone on this earth in this realm have even a hint of satisfaction here. My desirer is not to speak to my mother or even see her, My desire is the loneliness of the "Koinonia" we would share as we spoke about GOD! Our eyes and the countenance of our face would Glo bright. And it would seem the inside of our being would be shining like a light.
For i have found in these days there very few travelers that even desirers such a place or even know that there is such a place in GOD! Most i have found among a host of Christians they are like "wells without water" they are no more than people that express common words into a religious conversation. 'lines with no electricity'. And the sadness of the fact they do not know they have become like "dead men bones". And they try to be creative with words, "sails without wind" for this they have become. They have taken on the garments of earthly counselors and compel many to follow them in these footsteps, Advertising for them to appear at their doors. " Is there not A GOD IN ISRAEL"! Is HIS arms so short, He cannot help?

(Jeremiah).
"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? I, the LORD, search the heart; I examine the mind to reward a man according to his way, by what his deeds deserve. Like a partridge hatching eggs it did not lay is the man who makes a fortune unjustly. In the middle of his days his riches will desert him, and in the end he will be the fool.”…