Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

My Request

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Chad, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Family,

Please pray for me. I’m dealing with relationship matters that have tangibly sucked the life out of me. I’m exhausted and drained. I need Jesus’ presence and peace restored in my life.

Sent from a mobile device
  2. Glad to pray for you Chad, life can be difficult at times, and if we cant have empathy enough to pray for our brothers and sisters, we cant have the love of Christ in us. Its the second greatest commandment!

Br. Bear and Chad like this.
  3. Chad,

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Praying for God's peace to fill and surround you. God bless you my friend and brother in Jesus.

Br. Bear likes this.
  4. praying for you CHad

Br. Bear likes this.
  5. I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for your heart and that you find peace and rest. Ill be praying for you<3

Br. Bear likes this.
  6. @Chad

Also praying for you and your troublesome situation.

Br. Bear likes this.
  7. Thank you for your prayers everyone. I appreciate it.

Br. Bear likes this.
  8. Lord send your latter rain and restore what the locusts and ceterpillars have eaten to our brother Chad.

Br. Bear likes this.
  9. I want peace and happiness in your life and not to feel so low. His presence and peace have never left you, just over-shadowed by current physical events.
    You know this probably better than I do:
    • John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
    • We all probably should put this verse somewhere for us to see everyday. As a true Christian, we know it is true and our sustenance and what ultimately, matters more than anything!

Br. Bear likes this.
  10. Praying for you

Br. Bear likes this.
  11. Though this verse is for all of us....I read it again for the first time and thought of your post/request!
    Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Br. Bear likes this.
  12. Hi family. My situation has not improved. Quite honestly I’ve connected with an unbeliever but hung in with hope of sharing Jesus with this person. However, I should have not expected His blessings on a relationship unequally yoked. Now I’m paying the price emotionally and physically from stress.

My faulty move is due to loneliness and waiting years for a godly woman to cross my path. 5 years straight at a huge church and no connection. My previous marriage from years ago has left me with trust issues. I lowered my standards when I started to date again this past summer. It became a slippery slide.

I want freedom from loneliness, lack of faith that God will provide an equally yoked match, jealousy, distrust. The only long term experience I’ve had was my marriage and it hurt me a lot.

amadeus2 likes this.
  13. Dear Brother @Chad
    I know how it feels to feel alone in a crowd.
    I will continue to pray for you brother and with the increase of information you have provided here, more directly to the point they will be. This now makes it timely to continue to go before the throne of mercy, for seeking our Savior and Lord's intercession with the Father for His favor.
    My heart goes out to you even as my prayers go heavenward dear brother.
    For surely He will be moved by the pleas of His Children.
    Always in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

Br. Bear likes this.
  14. Sorry for your pain brother. My previous marriage was a total wreck, and I had thought her inviting me to a college bible study was a sign that she was for me. Not so sure she is even a christian now, she spent a lot of our time together giving me grief and conning other christians into giving her money and things through sob stories. I was glad she divorced me because I was too proud to ask for one. And it wasnt until I was in my late 40's, when I finally was happy to be forever single, that my wife came along. And she is a keeper, but she came along very late in life.

Br. Bear and Christ4Ever like this.
  15. Maybe your faith in God should be directed to what he has given you and not what he hasn't.

16. @Chad

Continuing to pray for you and your situation.

Br. Bear likes this.
  17. @Chad, you are a good man, and God has good things for you.

Br. Bear likes this.
  18. praying for you, @Chad

Br. Bear likes this.
  19. If you'd like we could talk about it, and it'd help you. There will be hard/tough times and easier ones, just have to know in the end it'll be okay. Jesus won't let you go down, at least not without a fight. *HUGZ* Hope everything works out for the best. Have a great day!

Br. Bear likes this.