• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My life

Please pray that I do Gods will. It seems like everything is going wrong in my life. From my husband to my 15 yr old son, my parents, who we are living with for a few months, my transportation, my finances, our living situation, my future. I feel like Im in a boxing ring without any gloves and I am getting hit left and right and I am just rolling with the punches. I really have to get it in my spirit that God is with me. I have to know for sure that he is going to take care of me no matter what. Ihave to know deep down inside that his word is truth and that it will not return void. I am putting the devil on notice. I am taking back my husband, my son, my finances, my place of residence, my happiness, my joy, my sanity and I command all these things in the mighty name of Jesus who died for me. I am not giving up though I may be depressed, hurt, sad, angry all these things will not make me give up on what Gods word says. I am not giving up on God. God forgive me for doubt, worry and for disobedience. You alone are the only one who truly loves me and I am so thankful that you love me. Even at times when I mess up, you are still there. Your love is so unconditional. I am not worthy of all you do for me. I thank you for your grace and mercy. I just pray that you help me be the woman, wife and mother you called me to be, because you know that I can not do it alone.
Thank you for not giving up on me.

It sounds like you are going to be just fine, you know the master of the wind

Love and blessings

Thankyou for giving us the opportunity to pray for you today.

"Nothing is impossible for you" we sing as we worship Jesus in the modern song ........

But I feel that you have met Him....Jesus.

I pray in Jesus that your dreams will be realised........As you continue to seek Him, you will find Him, and you will not be disappointed.

Dreams are realised....in Jesus

Praying for you ay this moment......