• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My land Tis of Thee

Greeting
I say this because I love my country my citizenship as one nation, under one God, my citizenship is first the Kingdom of God

Yesterday this was not about politics or removing someone out of the office or who what's right or what's wrong with our citizenship as a nation, but it's about removing the Lord's statutes and commandments, from our government

they let foreign belief to take over our nation and in this case, the Lord's statutes and commandments, removing from our government,

I feel because of this for them, they, that don't expect the Lord's blessing to continue

Hebrews 13:7-8 (KJV) Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forevermore.

These are God's words
Romans 1:24-32 (KJV)
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise, also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but have pleasure in them that do them.

I Pledge Allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America
And to the republic, for which it stands, one nation under God
Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

I pledge allegiance to the flag
Of the United States of America
And to the republic, for which it stands
One nation under God
Indivisible
With liberty and justice for all

The pledge of allegiance to the flag,
As a pledge to the ideals fo our Forefathers
The men who fought and died, for the building of the great nation
It's a pledge to fulfill our duties and obligations as citizens of the United States
And to uphold the principles of our constitution.
And last but not least, it's a pledge to maintain the four great freedoms
Cherished by all Americans, freedom of speech, freedom of religion
Freedom for want, and freedom from fear.

I pledge allegiance, to the flag
Of the United States of America.
And to the religion, for which it stands,
One nation under God
Indivisible
With liberty and justice for all

Psalm 51:3-4 (KJV) For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightiest be justified when thou speakest and be clear when thou judgest